[Mpi-forum] Last call for agenda items / logistics

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 19:12:36 CST 2018

I intend to read large-count collectives round 1 (
https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/34) in Portland.

I do not know how to generate PDF diffs but the git diff relative to
mpi-3.x is clean and localized - it should be no trouble to parse.

See https://github.com/jeffhammond/BigMPI-paper for background.

Jeff

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 6:58 AM, Martin Schulz <schulzm at in.tum.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please remember that tomorrow (Monday) is the last day for official
> announcements of readings and ballots. Please send them to whole list (with
> link to the issue, the PR and/or a proposed PDF). Several of them are also
> on the agenda at:
>
> http://mpi-forum.org/meetings/2018/02/agenda
>
> Those that are complete with Issue number and link, I consider announced
> at this point.
>
> As for the logistics:
> - Please register as soon as you can - this will help local logistics
> - Fab organized a room block for us - if we want to take advantage of
> this, please do so by 2/16
>
> Thanks!
>
> Martin
>

>> Prof. Dr. Martin Schulz, Lehrstuhl für Rechnertechnik und
> Rechnerorganisation
> Fakultät für Informatik, TU-München, Boltzmannstraße 3, D-85748 Garching
> Email: schulzm at in.tum.de <schulzm at in.tum.de>

Jeff Hammond
jeff.science at gmail.com
http://jeffhammond.github.io/