[Mpi-forum] Call for Agenda Items / February MPI Forum Meeting

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Feb 6 08:34:16 CST 2018

Hi all,

I have compiled a preliminary agenda based on the feedback from the WG chairs. It is (as usual) at:

http://mpi-forum.org/meetings/2018/02/agenda <http://mpi-forum.org/meetings/2018/02/agenda>

Please take a look at it and see if anything is wrong or missing and/or let me know if there are any additional requests.

Also, please keep in mind that the 2 week deadline to submit any reading or ballot requests is coming up next Monday (Feb. 12th) - please send all items to me, but also publish them on the MPI forum mailing list.

Thanks!

Martin

PS: We are working on improving the logistics page and providing the registration link. Hopefully soon.

—
Prof. Dr. Martin Schulz, Lehrstuhl für Rechnertechnik und Rechnerorganisation
Fakultät für Informatik, TU-München, Boltzmannstraße 3, D-85748 Garching
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de