[Mpi-forum] MPI International Survey

Atsushi HORI ahori at riken.jp
Thu Dec 6 17:18:30 CST 2018

Hello, MPI Forum members,

I, George Bosilca (UT/ICL) and Emmanuel Jeannot (Inria) are working on conducting international MPI survey to reveal the differences among countries and/or regions around the world.  I had a chance to talk on this project at the MPI Forum meeting in San Jose and many attendees agreed to help our project. You can find the attached PDF file which was presented at the MPI Forum meeting.

I would like you to go to the GoogleDoc (Google account is required)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfWLWsuhr4opqvn1FL5c8p7Ysz-oclZEMlBAzEGnBZkaaIiKQ/viewform

to fill in your answers.  At the end of the survey, I added some questions only for MPI forum members so that you can leave your comments on our survey.

It is designed to be short and easy. I am quite sure you can answer all questions in 5 minutes. I hope some MPI Forum attendees can answer the survey at airport while you are waiting for your flight.

The deadline for MPI forum members is next <<<< Tuesday 11, Dec >>>>.

The survey in production will be conducted in the upcoming January 2019, hopefully. The first draft report will be available to all of you in April 2019.

-----
Atsushi HORI
ahori at riken.jp
https://www.sys.r-ccs.riken.jp