[Mpi-forum] Proposals for New Voting Procedures

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Mon Nov 20 12:12:35 CST 2017

Hi all,

Based on the discussions last time on improving the MPI standardization process, Wesley and I have been working on updates to the MPI forum procedures. There are two separate proposals, one on rules for companion documents and one on including virtual meetings. Both will be read and discussed at the upcoming forum meeting and we intend to put them up for a vote if we successfully discuss them.

Both proposals are available from the MPI meeting agenda page:

http://mpi-forum.org/docs/other/procedures-22.pdf
http://mpi-forum.org/docs/other/procedures-30.pdf

Thanks!