[Mpi-forum] MPI implementations status

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Thu Nov 2 10:45:07 CDT 2017

All,

With SC coming up, we are collecting the status of MPI standard support for all implementations again.  Please send me any updates to your MPI implementation so I can update the attached slide.  This slide will be put up on the Forum website and will be used for various talks at SC and after, so having the latest status of your MPI implementation listed on there is important.

Regards,

  -- Pavan