[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Meeting in Aachen / Logistics and Agenda

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon May 29 14:02:59 CDT 2017

Hi all,

The MPI Forum meeting in Aachen is coming up quickly. As Marc-Andre already requested in his previous email, if you haven’t registered, yet, but are planning on attending, please do so as soon as possible. We need to get a good head count and understand the impact on the quorum. Here is the link to the logistics page:

http://mpi-forum.org/meetings/2017/06/logistics <http://mpi-forum.org/meetings/2017/06/logistics>

I have updated the agenda at:

http://mpi-forum.org/meetings/2017/06/agenda <http://mpi-forum.org/meetings/2017/06/agenda>

I think this captures all requests that I have gotten, but if I missed anything, please let me know as soon as possible. Also, I have listed all readings, votes, etc. that I am aware of and I am considering those scheduled. If there are any other items that need to be scheduled, please announce them before the 2 week deadline, which is Wednesday morning 9am German time.

Thanks!