[Mpi-forum] MPI implementation status updates for ISC

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Sat Jun 17 17:17:22 CDT 2017

Oh, yes, thanks.  I'll fix it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 17, 2017, at 5:11 PM, Custer, James <jcuster at hpe.com<mailto:jcuster at hpe.com>> wrote:

SGI MPI is now HPE MPI. Thanks!

On Jun 17, 2017, at 4:47 PM, Balaji, Pavan <balaji at anl.gov<mailto:balaji at anl.gov>> wrote:

Folks,

Sorry for the delay in sending out my usual call for implementation status updates for ISC.  Attached is the current draft that I have for the implementation status.  If you have any updates to your implementation, please let me know. If you can send it by tomorrow, that'd be great so we can include it in the MPI Forum BoF slides and other talks.  Apologies again for the super-short fuse on this.

This might be most critical for MVAPICH, MPC and MS-MPI since you guys had features listed for completion sometime early 2017 or had features under development.

Regards,

  -- Pavan

<mpi-implementations.pptx>