[Mpi-forum] Registration Link for Portland Meeting

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Sun Feb 12 19:46:42 CST 2017

Hi all,

Just to reiterate Brian’s email - please register as soon as possible.

Also, as a reminder to all WG chairs: please keep in mind that the two week deadline for readings, votes, etc. is tomorrow! So far, I have only received a single reading request, but nothing else. Please also let me know how much WG time or non-reading plenary time you need.

Thanks!

Martin