[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum / Reminder to Register

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon Sep 19 16:47:17 CDT 2016

Hi all,

If you are planning to attend the MPI Forum (later this week!), but haven¹t
registered, yet, please do so AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! We are missing several
registrations of people who we are fairly sure would attend. It would be
very helpful to us to get the missing registrations before the start of the
meeting, so we can determine whether we have quorum or not.

Also note, registration for the forum and EuroMPI are separate ­ the link
for the forum registration is:

http://www.epay.ed.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&deptid=24&ca
tid=95&prodid=2359

Thanks and see you (hopefully) Wednesday!