[Mpi-forum] List of Mailing Lists to Migrate

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Fri Jul 29 09:19:13 CDT 2016

Hi all,

As you saw in the previous email, we're working on migrating our web resources away from Indiana University to other places. The next thing on the list is to start moving mailing lists. I want to confirm the list of lists that will be moving. I’m copying this list from http://lists.mpi-forum.org/, but it’s possible that there’s some that have been missed there so if you have a list that isn’t in this email, please let me know so we don’t lose it. Also, if you have a list that you think we don’t need to worry keeping active, let me know that too. I think all of the lists here are probably active enough to justify keeping them around, even if it’s pretty sparse activity.

Please respond by Monday as we’ll be moving the configurations for these lists soon. More details on that when we get closer, but it shouldn’t require anything of you as a user of the list.

Thanks,
Wesley

== Lists to move, but will only be archived ==
mpi-21
mpi-22
mpi-3
mpi-buff_access
mpi-const
mpi3-abi
mpi3-active_messages
mpi3-bwcompat
mpi3-persistence
mpi3-subsetting
mpi3-wgleads

== Lists to move and will remain active ==
mpi-forum
mpi-comments
mpiwg-coll
mpiwg-fortran