[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Next Week

Schulz Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Wed Feb 17 16:29:47 CST 2016

Hi all,

First of all, sorry for the sparse communication. I just realized (with
Jeff¹s help) yesterday that the MPI forum email server has been quietly
deleting my emails about the forum, incl. agenda items, etc. - since I did
get quite some input, though, I figured they went through ­ so, thanks for
self organizing :).

The agenda (which is pretty much final at this point) is on the website ­
please take a look to check if nothing is missing. Also, note that we have
quite a full plenary program and as a consequence we may run a little longer
on Wednesday as normal, but I want to make sure we get through the program.

Also, the registration link is on the logistics page  - please don¹t forget
to register.

Thanks and see you the week after next!

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA