[Mpi-forum] Fwd: Re: [Mpi-comments] Bug in example 7.9 about neighbourhood collectives

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Feb 12 08:58:42 CST 2016

Hi all,

I have created an issue (#34) to correct a bug in example 7.9 and
created a pull request (#16) for that change.

The issue can be found here:
https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/34

The pull request can be found here:
https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/16

The diff can be found here:
https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/16/files

I will bring this forward for a reading/vote/ticket-0-adjudication at
the next meeting.

Cheers,
Dan.