[Mpi-forum] Agenda Items for MPI Forum Meeting in 3 weeks

Schulz Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Thu Sep 3 17:50:55 CDT 2015

Hi all,

Earlier this week, I updated the agenda for the upcoming MPI forum meeting
with the input I had so far.  However, I had only heard from a small number
of working groups. So, if there are any additional requests for WG time or
plenary sessions, or any planned errata or ticket readings, please let me
know. Also, keep in mind that the two week cutoff is Thursday next week.

Thanks and hope to see most of you in Bordeaux!

Martin

PS: Don¹t forget to register ­ Rich sent the link earlier and it¹s also on
the webpage now.

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA