[Mpi-forum] Initial Agenda for the December Meeting

Schulz Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Thu Nov 12 22:31:11 CST 2015

Hi all,

I put together a first agenda draft for the December meeting (12/7-12/10) in
San Jose. It¹s on the webpage at:

http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/secretary/2015/12/agenda.php

It follows the usual format (Monday 2pm to Thursday noon) with WGs the first
part followed by plenaries and votes on Thursday morning. I had a bit more
requests for WGs as usual and not so many plenary requests and so the WG
time spilled a bit into Thursday morning.

Let me know if I missed any major conflicts or agenda items and I¹ll try my
best to accommodate everything.

Also, please note that official readings, errata proposals, and votes have
to be announced by Monday 11/23 (2 weeks before the meeting) and must be
associated with an issue number on the new github system.

Thanks!

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA