[Mpi-forum] Final drafts and issues for MPI 3.1

Schulz Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Fri Feb 27 12:50:14 CST 2015

Hi all,

I put all updates I received for MPI 3.1 changes onto the webpage at:

http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/MPI_3.1_main_page.php

Note, that for some chapters there are now two entries ­ one covering the
text that was submitted within the two week timeframe, and then one (marked
as ³rev²) with changes since then. There is also a table at the bottom of
the page summarizing these changes plus other open issues that were found
during the reviews. We¹ll discuss in Portland how to handle them and what
they mean for the standardization process.

If I missed anything or if there are new outstanding issues or changes,
please let me know.

Thanks!

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA