[Mpi-forum] Proposed Update the MPI Forum Rules

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Apr 27 09:39:51 CDT 2015

Just to re-iterate: we're having a webex to talk through the proposed procedures document in about 30 minutes (11am US Eastern time).

The goal is to have everyone be happy enough with this document to vote "yes" for it at the next meeting, and then have these rules immediately take effect so that we can have a final vote for MPI-3.1.

Here's the webex info:

Webex link: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=mc87e1ef49d7e73dd9e22ae94a624dba2
Webex password: mpi

I've attached Martin's latest copy of the proposed procedures document.

jsquyres at cisco.com