[Mpi-forum] Proposed Update the MPI Forum Rules

Aurélien Bouteiller bouteill at icl.utk.edu
Tue Apr 14 08:00:03 CDT 2015

It seems that the new rules make the preparation of the final version always require 2 meetings. We should keep the possibility open for a 1 meeting final version, for the case when all tickets have been voted and implemented long ago and we only need to vote, like it happened for 3.0. One could argue that the last release meeting where we had still semantic patches on our plate is the outlier rather than the norm.

Aurelien

--
Aurélien Bouteiller ~ https://icl.cs.utk.edu/~bouteill/