[Mpi-forum] WG-Terms and WG-Fortran discussions - Re: Agenda posted

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Sat Nov 29 10:34:26 CST 2014

Dear Martin, Jeff, Craig, Bill, Jeff, Rich, and all,

I would like to make two small WG meetings at San Jose,
mainly to resolve ticket-0 stuff:

- WG Fortran, probably on Monday evening (maybe 5:30-6:00pm)
  if my flight arrives on time: #440, #443, #446

- WG Chap.2 Terms, probably during Tuesday Lunch break 12:00pm-1:00pm
  because it is only very small business:
  #450, #452, #453, #455
  I hope that there will be some volunteers for serving
  as member of the Chap-2 Terms chapter committee.

  As Jeff already mentioned, such a small committee Meetings
  may prohibit to waste forum time with such small readings.

Best regards
Rolf