[Mpi-forum] Rolf: no ticket-0 readings in San Jose...

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Mon Nov 24 13:04:02 CST 2014

I'll check it on Wednesday and will remove all not necessary tickets
or move them to the approproiate working group.
Partially, the working Group do not have members until now
and therefore anybody volontering to such working groups
is informed by this email.

Better service from me would be nice, but back from SC,
no chance to do it better for the moment.
Tomorrow, I'm on vacation. Therefore Wednesday.

> Please send a new list of tickets you intend to read that does not
> include any ticket-0 changes.  We do not have time to waste on
> unnecessary readings.
As said, not now, i.e. I Keep the list for the formal deadline reason.

Best regards
Rolf