[Mpi-forum] Don't forget to register

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Mon Nov 24 05:46:48 CST 2014

Dear Martin,

please take from the kobe Agenda all errata tickets
to the December agenda:

Errata readings (with 30min break)
 Ticket 433: Errata: MPI_WIN_ATTACH must only be for simply contiguous buffers
 Ticket 441: Errata: Missing text for Fortran MPI_SUBARRAYS_SUPPORTED equals .FALSE.
 Ticket 442: Errata: Fortran vector subscipts and MPI_BOTTOM
 Ticket 444: Errata: Fortran and Persistent Requests
 Ticket 445: Errata: Fortran and Permament Data Movement: All nonblocking
 Ticket 431: Errata: MPI Address Errata
 Ticket 421: Errata: MPI_Aint addressing arithmetic (on top of 349/402/404
 Ticket 447: Errata: Tools section is an exception: no Fortran interface
 Ticket 448: Errata: errata: Semantic term matching is missing - may be considered Ticket 0
 Ticket 449: Errata: Missing in C in wording about handle-comparison
 Ticket 451: Errata: Correcting description of nonblocking
 Ticket 453: Errata: Avoidance of mpi_ / pmpi_ in C due to Fortran reasons
 Ticket 455: Errata: Removal of duplicated text on MPI_Aint and MPI_Offset
 Ticket 0, but discussion required
 Ticket 446: Fortran cross-reference update
 Ticket 0 additions that where announced, but are not needed, unless there are objections:
 Ticket 440: Fortran cross-reference correction
 Ticket 443: Fortran MPI_BOTTOM not for initialization or assignment
 Ticket 450: Outdated cross-reference to MPI-1
 Ticket 452: Wording correction about deprecated and removed functions

Votes:
[...]
 We will vote on any of the other announced tickets as well, if the forum decides they are not ticket 0

For ticket 456, the probability is small that it can be put into the
reading/voting process, but it should be mentioned in the agenda for that case.

Best regards
Rolf