[Mpi-forum] Hotel information

Richard Graham richardg at mellanox.com
Fri Nov 21 17:53:39 CST 2014

Here is the information on the hotel block at the Milpitas Residence Inn.   We have a room block twice as large as expected, so I figured that for the two that have talked to me specifically about this, there will be no problem getting a room in the block.

Ten (10) Studio Suites on Sunday, December 7, 2014 through Thursday, December 11,2014 for a total of Three or four nights.

This is a 72 hour cancellation or to make any changes for any rooms under the MPIC code for the negotiated rate of $199.00 per night.

Final cut off to books rooms will be November 30, 2014

I ended up needing to call the hotel to get the rate - the name of the contact person is Tina Slominski, and the hotel phone number is 408 941 9222.

Rich