[Mpi-forum] Missing of -enable-crdebug option in configure step

Bland, Wesley B. wbland at anl.gov
Fri Jun 27 09:03:40 CDT 2014

You’ve found the wrong mailing list for this question. This mailing list is for those working on writing the MPI Standard, not for bug reports, questions, etc. You’ll need to ask this question on the mailing list of the implementation you’re using. In this case: users at open-mpi.org<mailto:users at open-mpi.org>

Thanks,
Wesley