[Mpi-forum] Logistics for MPI Forum Meeting in Kobe/Japan

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Wed Jun 25 21:16:02 CDT 2014

Hi all,

I put up a first version of the logistics page for the Kobe meeting in
September (I know that some of us probably need to start the approval
process soon). It¹s at the usual place on the forum website.

Note that we won¹t have a room block this time, but Riken has special
rates with many hotels, so hopefully that will help. Also, we¹ll have a
hard cut-off at the end of August for registrations to give our hosts at
Riken enough time to clear access issues. We¹ll hopefully have the
registration page up soon.

For the working group leads: please start thinking about agenda items as
well as needed working group time and send me those requests, so I can
start filling out the skeleton agenda we have right now.

Thanks!

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA