[Mpi-forum] Hotel on Sep. 13 and 14

Atsushi HORI ahori at riken.jp
Fri Jul 11 06:05:41 CDT 2014

Hello,

It seems very difficult to have hotel rooms on the weekend between EuroMPI and MPI Forum. We are trying to block the rooms of Westin Miyako Hotel, but it seems very difficult. However, another official hotel, Hotel Gimmond Kyoto (http://gimmond.co.jp/en/), has some rooms at this moment. You can make reservation via here (https://amarys-jtb.jp/eurompi/WebRegistry/Registry/RegTravel_v2.aspx?b=1).

Or, try finding rooms with TripAdivisor, Booking.com, or some other hotel reservation web sites. I would be happy to answer your question or to help your reservation, especially in Kobe (since I am living in Kobe).

See you in Kyoto and/or Kobe.

-----
Atsushi HORI
ahori at riken.jp