[Mpi-forum] Sep. 2015 Forum

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Thu Dec 11 17:19:28 CST 2014

Hi all,

We had this discussion yesterday at the MPI forum, but I wanted to get
confirmation from Guillaume first before sending this out to everyone
(which I got earlier today).

Following the overwhelming vote of the forum yesterday, we¹ll have the MPI
forum right after the EuroMPI conference. The conference is scheduled to
end on Thursday 9/24 at noon and the forum will pick up after a lunch
break and will run until Saturday 9/26 in the evening. Thanks to the team
at INRIA for making this possible and hosting us also on the weekend!

The forum webpage is updated and should refresh shortly.