[Mpi-forum] Info Keys Ticket

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:24:01 CST 2014

Martin,

Thanks for the correction -- I thought that the deadline for 3.1 readings
was Japan, and that it moved ahead a meeting because of the quorum issue.
I guess I confused this with the errata deadline?

In any case, the info keys proposal is done and we should move it forward,
even though it may miss the 3.1 cutoff.

 ~Jim.