[Mpi-forum] Info Keys Ticket

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:05:10 CST 2014

Just wanted to respond to the incomplete comment --

The intention with the info keys ticket was always to bring forward each
info key or info key topic as a separate ticket.  I know there are a lot of
info keys left that are very important, and hopefully we can continue to
reach consensus and bring them forward to be voted on.  The wildcards info
key proposal really represents the start of that process and should chart
the course for future proposals.

 ~Jim.