[Mpi-forum] Countdown to MPI Forum Meeting / September 2014 in Kobe

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Fri Aug 8 03:08:35 CDT 2014

Hi all,

We are getting closer to the next MPI forum meeting and I want to make
sure that everyone is aware of the deadlines and tasks for it:

- If you are attending, please register for the forum before the end of
the month - this is necessary this time to enable access to the site. The
registration link is, as always, on the logistics page.

- If any working group wants to bring a ticket forward for reading and/or
vote, you must do so by September 1 (two weeks ahead of the forum) - note
this is labor day, so please plan ahead. Also, please let me know
informally as soon as possible so I can plan the agenda.

- I already pinged all working group chairs, but as a general reminder -
please send me any agenda items as soon as possible so I can have a
reasonable agenda together. So far I have only received very few items.

Note that based on the timeline we decided in the previous meetings, this
is the last MPI forum meeting to have any errata to be included in MPI 3.1
- after this meeting we¹ll only focus on pulling the document together.
We¹ll talk about the process for this at the meeting.

Thanks!

Martin

PS: If someone is still having problems finding a hotel in Kobe, please
let me know.

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA