[Mpi-forum] Agenda for December Meeting

Schulz, Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Thu Nov 28 15:30:17 CST 2013

Hi all,

I put the agenda for the next MPI forum on the web site. This should include all the requests I have gotten, if not please let me know. Also, I know this schedule is not ideal for everyone, but I have gotten many constraints from people this time and I hope this is the best compromise.

PS: Please note, that on Tuesday we only have a smaller room plus a breakout room - the intention is to have real WG meetings on that day, so I hope this won't be a problem.

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA