[Mpi-forum] Last call for agenda items for the June meeting

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Tue May 21 09:56:49 CDT 2013

Kathryn and Martin,

one of you should own this ticket (it was only reported by Bill)
--> ACTION "assign to" .....

You should set the "Type" to "Correction to standard (for upcoming release + errata)",
otherwise users can use it in Fortran until MPI-3.1 and will detect
non-backward-compatible change with the next release.

Best regards
Rolf