[Mpi-forum] June 2013 Meeting Agenda and Final Logistics

Schulz, Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Tue May 28 11:32:50 CDT 2013

Hi all,

Over the weekend, I updated the agenda for the meeting next week based on the feedback that I have received. This should be final now - we'll end on Friday at noon, i.e., right before lunch. Please let me know if you spot any mistakes.

For all WG chairs: note that I have again added a short slot for updates from the WGs to the forum. Please come prepared to give the rest of us not in the respective WG a short update about current issues that WG works on and their progress (nothing too formal, just a few minutes or AT MOST 1-2 slides - no slides are fine as well). If you won't be in San Jose, it would be great if you could appoint a designee. Thanks!

Two logistics items:
- If you have any food restrictions and have not sent Rich email, please do so ASAP.
- If you would like to participate remotely in any of the sessions, please let Jeff and myself (as well as the respective WG chair) know and we'll setup a Webex connection.

Thanks and see you next week!

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA