[Mpi-forum] Fwd: Ticket 375: Message Queue side document

Schulz, Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Wed May 22 09:56:46 CDT 2013

Hi all,

Please find below the announcement for ticket #375 for a possible reading at the June meeting. Anh tried sending it in time yesterday, but they are apparently some glitches with the email list. Did anybody else try sending something to the list that they later did not see being posted?

Thanks!

Martin