[Mpi-forum] Last call for agenda items for the June meeting

Schulz, Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Tue May 21 08:28:08 CDT 2013

Hi all,

Just as a reminder, please send me any official items for the agenda of the June forum by 1pm PT today. In particular, please let me know if there are any errata items (or other items that require votes).

So far, I have only received one such item, which seems rather trivial. If this stays this way, I am thinking about moving this single vote to Thursday afternoon (and skip the usual overnight wait time), since I had requests for this to accommodate travel schedules. However, if there are *ANY* objections against that, please let me know and we'll keep the usual and agreed upon Thursday reading / Friday vote schedule.

Thanks!

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA