[Mpi-forum] Agenda for June MPI Forum Meeting / Deadline for readings and votes (!)

Schulz, Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon May 13 21:33:26 CDT 2013

Hi all,

I posted a draft agenda for June MPI forum to the website, based on the input from the working groups. Note, this is not the final agenda, but hopefully close. Please take a look at it (especially if you are a working group lead) and let me know if anything needs to be changed. At this point we have a pretty full agenda, but there is still some room to move things around. Also, at the moment we will again be able to finish before lunch on the last day, but this may still change if more items come up on the agenda.

Further, please note that according to our new voting rules, which will take affect for the first time in this meeting, all requests for errata votes, official readings, and votes must be made two weeks prior to the meeting, which means the deadline is

	TUESDAY MAY 21st, 1pm Pacific Time

Also, the full text for these items must be published to the MPI forum list by this time.

So far I only had two requests from the tools group that fall into this category - if there are other items, please let me know.

Thanks!

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA