[Mpi-forum] Housing for the Sept Meeting in Madrid

Richard Graham richardg at mellanox.com
Thu Jul 11 05:00:22 CDT 2013

I just  found out today that the hotel the EuroMPI conference is using is a high-occupancy hotel, and that we have until Monday to reserve a block of rooms for those attending the MPI Forum.  In the past we have reserved such blocks of rooms, and ended up paying as much as $3,000 for rooms that were not used - I do not want to repeat this.

If you are interested in getting a room in the hotel (Tryp Ambassador hotel) downtown Madrid, please let me know by Sunday, 7/14) at the latest.

Thanks,
Rich