[Mpi-forum] Agenda for December Meeting

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 12:56:03 CST 2013

Hi Martin,

In concert with ticket #349 (MPI_Aint_add), I would also like to show
ticket #402, which uses MPI_Aint_add to clean up an RMA example in the
standard.  This won't count as a formal reading for #402, because there
isn't enough lead time, but it would be nice to include a link in the
agenda so folks can review it ahead of time and follow along.

Unfortunately, we found a couple mistakes in the wording of ticket #381
(communicator info keys) and had to make changes this week.  We would still
like to read that ticket for feedback, but may not be able to count this as
a formal reading, because of making changes so close to the meeting.

Thanks,
 ~Jim.