[Mpi-forum] Meeting schedule for 2013

Schulz, Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Wed Sep 26 12:34:11 CDT 2012

Hi Rich,

I have the same recollection as Bronis and Mohamad. I thought there was a strong majority (at least at the Chicago meeting) for a 3-1 solution with alternating non-US locations (one year Asia, one year Europe, but not both in one year - as it also shows on the current tentative meeting calendar for next year). I know this is not fair to everyone, but the group (again, at least in Chicago, which was pretty complete, though, since we were wrapping up 3.0) felt that this would maximize active participation.

Martin