[Mpi-forum] Fortran change for discussion

Richard Graham richardg at mellanox.com
Mon Sep 10 12:28:07 CDT 2012

Certainly,
  However, if we can come to some agreement over e-mail, this might be better, so we can put the final doc before folks sooner rather than later.
  I went back and read the two paragraphs that you mention - why is this additional clarification needed ?  I don't follow from the context, though the statement seems innocuous.

Rich