[Mpi-forum] html version of mpi-3.0

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 29 14:42:59 CDT 2012

I'm working on it.  I have an approximate version, but the tools I've tried have had trouble with the size of the document.  Probably not before the end of the year.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign