[Mpi-forum] Meeting schedule for 2013

Schulz, Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Tue Oct 9 22:16:05 CDT 2012

Hi all,

I don't want to debate the location discussion further - I agree let's leave that for the December meeting.

I would like to bring up, though, that the June dates (independent of location) overlap with one of the premier conferences in HPC, namely ICS. The note on the spreadsheet was not intended as an organization conflict, but as a general comment since this will likely affect more people. If we still have flexibility in the dates, which it seems we have, we should consider moving that. Otherwise, this can only reduce participation.

Martin