[Mpi-forum] [EXTERNAL] Wording in MPI standard

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Nov 27 09:34:07 CST 2012

I think we've done that kind of thing before (i.e., put a blanket statement in the T&C chapter, instead of fixing every individual instance).

Do we want to take an approach like that here?  Or do we want to grep/examine each instance of "should" in the standard?

I think the latter would be better, but recognize that it would be a fair amount of work (that I'm not volunteering to do).