[Mpi-forum] Collection of voting points

Richard Graham richardg at mellanox.com
Thu May 31 13:14:58 CDT 2012

The posted voting document was the result of a forum discussion to clarify the voting rules for MPI 3.0 - e.g., an attempt to go beyond the few lines that were written before, w/o changing the rules that have been in place since MPI-1, just clarifying them, for those that want to see a detailed and explicit set of rules.

Rich