[Mpi-forum] Voting results

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Wed May 30 16:30:19 CDT 2012

There are days where I have to ingest a substantial quantity of pills
to be able to walk and this condition is aggravated by the amount that
I have to walk and/or stand.  I don't feel that I should have to
reveal my particular physiological disposition to a collection of
people some of whom I barely know in order to express that which
should be plainly obvious from doing nothing ("null vote"), especially
since physical pain level is correlated in some instances with
depression, which make me even less inclined to communicate the
details of my physiological disposition to a room full of strangers.

Sufficient?

Jeff