[Mpi-forum] ticket 273

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Wed May 30 14:48:47 CDT 2012

Given that not being in the room means abstain, this new rule gives me
a strong incentive to bake laxative-laced brownies when #281 goes up
for a second vote.

In other words, I agree that the new rules are stupid and that Mohamad
is quite justified in being annoyed at his ticket being voted down
since it was clearly favored by everyone who cared to voice an
opinion.

Jeff