[Mpi-forum] Voting results

Underwood, Keith D keith.d.underwood at intel.com
Wed May 30 14:05:26 CDT 2012

And, would any of the tickets that passed in the US not have passed under the "new" rules?  I don't believe this hasn't been a major issue in the past, and there has always been a discussion of things that was basically "if a vote goes 6/5/5 (yes/no/abstain), it really shouldn't pass".  That isn't consensus, and we always talk about being a consensus based organization.

Keith