[Mpi-forum] C++ types inaccessible after #281

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 26 00:02:59 CDT 2012

I'm all for getting rid of the C++ bindings and see no compelling reason
for anyone to use them.

Predefined types are inconsequential to MPI-1 functionality, but they are
special for one-sided, so availability of types is highly relevant to
applications. This is a non-cosmetic change imposed by #281 that doesn't
seem to have been discussed.