[Mpi-forum] [EXTERNAL] Re: Voting in July (and beyond)

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Fri Jun 15 10:34:21 CDT 2012

On Jun 15, 2012, at 9:47 AM, Richard Graham wrote:

> While some may view this as a change in rules, this was in fact a clarification.

Fair enough: the rules themselves did not change.  What happened in Japan was a different interpretation than what has been used in the past.

> This seems like a good topic to bring up to the Steering Committee.

The meetings page lists the steering committee as:

• Jack Dongarra
• Al Geist
• Richard Graham
• Bill Gropp
• Andrew Lumsdaine
• Ewing Lusk
• Rolf Rabenseifner

At one point, you told me that, as the secretary, I was part of the Steering Committee, too.  That was not documented, however.

FWIW: Of the list above list, 4 of the 7 are not active in the Forum.

jsquyres at cisco.com