[Mpi-forum] Draft standard

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 30 11:16:59 CDT 2012

We found a few serious errors when running the code checker, which caused a delay.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign