[Mpi-forum] Sept Forum logistics and more

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Thu Jul 26 09:35:10 CDT 2012

I want to remember that the EuroMPI early registration deadline is July 30.

I booked and had no problem to book the room in the Academia
hotel through the web page already starting at Sep. 19
and the form's default was starting at Sep. 17.

It looks like that direct booking through links on
http://www.par.univie.ac.at/conference/eurompi2012/registration
also works fine for Forum members not being at EuroMPI.

Best regards
Rolf