[Mpi-forum] Compile problems with examples in MPI Standard

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 25 12:08:04 CDT 2012

We need to make an explicit decision on this.  Shall we change the second argument of MPI_Init and MPI_Init_thread to be char *** ?

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign